5 Things to Know About PrEP
1920 x 1080 px MP4 (16:9) YouTube Link
5 Things to know about PrEP!
1. PrEP is for people who do not have HIV who want added protection.
2. Available as a daily pill or long acting injectable.
3. When taken as prescribed PrEP is highly effective in preventing HIV.
4. PrEP requires a prescription any healthcare provider can prescribe PrEP.
5. Most insurance plans, including medicaid, cover PrEP. If you don’t have insurance or need financial assistance, there are options.
To learn more, go to: prep.greaterthan.org