5 things to know about PrEP!
1. PrEP is for people who do not have HIV who want added protection.
2. Available as a daily pill or long acting injectable.
3. When taken as prescribed, PrEP is highly effective in preventing HIV.
4. PrEP requires a prescription. Any health care provider can prescribe PrEP.
5. Most insurance plans, including Medicaid, cover PrEP. If you don’t have insurance or need financial assistance, there are options.
To learn more, go to: prep.greaterthan.org
Let’s Talk about PrEP!
For those who do not have HIV, PrEP offers another powerful means of protection. When taken as prescribed, this daily pill or long acting injectible is highly effective in protecting against HIV.