This year FREE HIV testing will be provided by local testing partners in participating Walgreens stores across the nation on Wednesday, June 27 – National HIV Testing Day – between
10 AM-7 PM (local time; in most locations). A month-long HIV prevention outreach effort will lead into the activation with information about advances in PrEP, testing and treatment supported by materials and digital resources from Greater Than HIV.
Thank you for being a part of this year’s activation! If you have additional questions – or your plans for this year have changed – please email Greater Than HIV.
What you need to know:
- All month – Walgreens representatives will reach out to you to identify participating Walgreens stores in your area and to confirm where your organization will be testing. If you do not hear from Walgreens by March 19, please email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, April 11 – Join the first required webinar at 4pm ET for an overview of what to expect from this year’s activation.
- Friday, May 18 – Complete and return your Limited Use License Agreement (LULA) to Walgreens. A LULA is required from all partners for participation.
Wednesday, May 23 – Join the second required webinar at 4pm ET to learn about community materials and engagement leading up to NHTD.
- All month – Use digital promotional and informational materials from Greater Than HIV and Walgreens to promote NHTD and HIV prevention resources on your social, web and email platforms.
- Friday, June 1 – You will receive a printed toolkit of promotional items (including t-shirts, stickers and info guides) to bring with you to your Walgreens store(s) on NHTD. If you haven’t received a printed toolkit by this date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, June 11 – Start reaching out to your store(s) to introduce yourself and set up a pre-activation site visit using contact information sent via email from Greater Than HIV. Please do not contact Walgreens store managers before this date.
- Wednesday, June 20 – Join the last required webinar at 4pm ET on how to make the most of this year’s event.
- Wednesday, June 27 – Free HIV testing from 10am – 7pm for National HIV Testing Day!
- Friday, July 13 – Submit post-event survey with your testing data and feedback on the activation.
Please check your testing location and information using the map below! If you have any changes or updates, please email Greater Than HIV.