5 Things to Know About HIV Testing
1920 x 1080 px MP4 (16:9) YouTube Link
5 things to know about HIV testing!
1. HIV testing is recommended as part of routine health care.
2. Like many other STDs, HIV often shows no symptoms. So make sure to ask to be tested!
3. Rapid tests provide results in less than 20 minutes! With some as fast as 1 minute!
4. Not a fan of needles? Ask about: oral swab test or finger stick. At-home HIV test kits are also available at many drug stores!
5. Free and low-cost HIV testing is available across the U.S. To learn more, go to: test.greaterthan.org
Let’s Talk about HIV Testing!
Make HIV testing a part of routine health care. FREE, confidential and fast (20 minutes or less) HIV testing is available across the U.S.
Click here for more information about HIV testing or to find a location near you.