Thank you for being a part of the 2023 National HIV Community Partnership!
This Partner Portal is your go-to online resource for all testing partner needs during the activation.
If you have questions - or if your plans for this year change - please email Greater Than HIV.
Quick Links to Resources for Partners
- Let's Get Tested! National HIV Community Partnership Overview
- Digital toolkit with graphics, sample social media posts and more
- Online map directory of all testing locations for NHTD 2023
- Recording and slides of past webinars from Greater Than HIV and Walgreens about this year's National HIV Community Partnership
- NHTD 2023 Walgreens Store Manager Contact List
- Press Release: Walgreens and KFF’s Greater Than HIV Team Up with Community Partners to Provide Free, Confidential HIV Testing and Counseling on National HIV Testing Day (June 27)
It’s time to plan your event! Who is going to staff your event? What roles will they have? Do you need volunteers? What supplies will you need, including HIV tests and auxiliary testing materials? When you begin planning early, you will be more prepared come June!
- 4/24 – Deadline to request donated HIV tests. Request forms will be emailed directly to primary contacts at each organization.
Make a plan for getting the word out about your testing events! Now is the time to think about how you'd like to promote your event(s) in the community, on your digital platforms, and on local media (local radio, tv, etc.) Do you have a budget for promotions? The Digital Toolkit has all sorts of materials available to use in your planning.
- 5/3 – Webinar #1: Kick-off & Getting the Word Out! for important information about the partnership, details about promoting your event and more. View a recording of the webinar and slides here.
- 5/19 – Deadline to review your testing event listing on the interactive map. If something needs to be changed, please email Greater Than HIV.
Extended deadline to submit your Limited Use License Agreement(s) (LULA) and proof of insurance. These documents are required to confirm participation. If you have not heard from your Walgreens representative, please email HIVInfo@walgreens.com.
Start promoting your events! Use the plan you made in May to get the word out about your testing events on your social, web, and email platforms. Don’t forget all of the assets available in the Digital Toolkit.
- 6/7 – Webinar #2: Setting Up for Success! for details about event set-up, logistics, and more. View a recording of the webinar and slides here.
- 6/8 – Reach out to your store(s) to introduce yourself and set up a pre-activation site visit. View the Walgreens store manager contact list here.
- Partners receive community toolkit(s) including promotional materials from KFF and Walgreens (including T-shirts, posters, stickers, and more) to support outreach and in-store tabling. If you haven't received your materials by 6/20, please email Greater Than HIV.
- 6/27 – FREE HIV testing on National HIV Testing Day!
How did it go? Please submit your post-event survey to Greater Than HIV and Walgreens so we can report on the successes of 2023.
- 7/14 – Submit your post-event survey with testing data and feedback from the event. Follow-up surveys will be emailed directly to primary contacts at each organization.