Welcome to the NHTD Partner Portal!
Thank you for being a part of this year’s activation! This is your go-to online resource for all things related to the 2019 National HIV Testing Day Community Partnership with Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens.
FREE HIV Testing and Information at Select Walgreens
Thursday, June 27th – National HIV Testing Day
10am – 7pm
Click here for a map of this year's locations
If you have questions – or your plans for this year change – please email Greater Than AIDS.
- Click here to DOWNLOAD the NHTD digital toolkit with social media guide and graphics, press release, customizable flyer and more!
- If you have not done so already, please submit your electronic LULA to confirm your participation. You should have received an email from CommunityUpdates@walgreens.com with a link to the form. If you have not received this email, and it is not in your spam/junk folders, please email HIVinfo@walgreens.com.
- Start planning your event! It’s not too early to start thinking about what you want your event to look like, staff roles and responsibilities, supplies you’ll need, how you want to promote your event, etc.
More Key Dates
- All month - Start promoting your event! Use digital and printed promotions from Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens to promote NHTD and HIV prevention resources on your social, web, and email platforms.
- Monday, June 3 – Reach out to your store(s) to introduce yourself and set up a pre-activation site visit by June 17. (Please do not contact your Walgreens store managers before this date.)
- Friday, June 7 – Look out for your printed toolkit of promotional items (including t-shirts, stickers and info guides) and donated test kits (if applicable) to bring with you to your Walgreens store(s) on NHTD. If you haven’t received a printed toolkit by June 7, please email Greater Than AIDS.
- Monday, June 24 – Join the final Webinar #5 @ 4pm ET to get last minute questions answered. Click here to register.
- Thursday, June 27 – FREE HIV testing from 10am – 7pm for National HIV Testing Day!
- Friday, July 12 – Submit your post-event survey with testing data and feedback from the event; Link to come.