Ready to join 250+ organizations providing FREE HIV testing on June 27th for National HIV Testing Day?
Here’s what is required to be an eligible community testing partner:
- Confirm your agency is certified to provide HIV testing
- Commit to providing FREE HIV testing at a local Walgreens store Saturday, June 27, 2020 from 10am-7pm
- Have a minimum of 2 staff members at the Walgreens store during testing hours of 10am-7pm, and if possible, additional staff members assisting with outreach and engagement at the store and surrounding area
- Provide HIV test kits to support your event* – a minimum of 25 is required. Plan to scale up the number of test kits to meet the demand (the average number of HIV tests per store in 2019 was 22.3)
- Promote your testing event through your website, social media, and community outreach
- Provide a copy of your organization’s certificate of insurance to Walgreens
- Sign and return a limited use license agreement (LULA) with Walgreens
- Provide testing event results, including numbers of tests conducted, preliminary positives identified, and overall feedback within 2 weeks following the event
And here’s what you can expect from Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens:
- A community materials tool kit including posters, informational guides, T-shirts, promotional giveaways, and more to support outreach
- A digital tool kit that includes downloadable flyers to customize, web/social media graphics, and social posts to support promotion leading up to the event
- In-store promotions (posters, etc.) for the week prior to the event
- Paid digital promotions and media outreach promoting your event
- Greater Than AIDS website listing your participating location in a searchable map
Still want to learn more? Click here for an overview of the partnership.
*Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens may secure a limited supply of donated test kits for this partnership, and we do our best to make them available to organizations with greatest need. We cannot guarantee availability.